Welcome, fellow poker game, The Complete Guide to online poker. Although this guide will be played in tournaments cover a step by step cash (or ring) games can be exactly the same strategy – the blinds do not increase.
Our journey begins long before taking a seat at a poker table. Before you even think about separating our hard earned money, we have to make sure we are in the right mental and emotional state of the game (I know it sounds corny, but true). Play poker, if you are not 100% fit and healthy, and if you have other programs on your mind is dangerous to your bankroll (money poker winnings – do not worry if you do not have a bankroll). Give some examples of what it is to be fit and fine.
- Diseases. – This covers a wide range of symptoms, and there are too many individual diseases to discuss if you feel sick just rest – your body needs!.
- Fatigue. – Sleep deprivation leads to irrational decisions, and when money is on the table, you can not afford to make mistakes. Turn off the laptop and go to bed when tired! Simple.
- Drug intoxication. (For most people, alcohol is the main culprit) – We all woke up disoriented in the morning with headaches and short-term amnesia. This is just a few drinks or not is a totally different discussion, but alcohol + poker = sadness epic!.
- Stress. – If you are stressed out all your priorities change, you can lose all sense of reason and put large sums of money without a care in the world. Everyone deals with stress differently, but the mental state changes of all people under stress – How to take the stress balls, out to exercise or take a bubble bath! Just do not play poker until you feel alone!.
- Hunger. – If diamonds are a girl’s best friend and dogs are a man, food is a poker player! Food gives you energy, and at the end of 4 hours + poker tournament you will find all the energy you can get! I do not want my comments to the obese players, so make sure the fault of the production you are getting a balanced diet too!.
- Dehydration. – No water = death, lots of water = health… I said enough? Always keep a bottle / glass of water with you when you start large tournaments caffeinated drinks dehydrate you (or at least not as much as hydration) game.
This list is not exhaustive, you must use your own judgment about what moves – and have the self discipline to wait until you are 100% before you feel.
Choosing a good poker site for you is essential. There are many reasons why you should choose one place to another, but before we talk about that recently ruled out a conspiracy theory that has received much attention. First, the online poker sites are regulated and their RNG (Random Number Generation) for each card sends down the same opportunity in a brick and mortar casino real. If you know, think, or have heard someone talk about the existence of too many “big hands” (four of a kind, royal flush, etc.) This is simply because online poker is obtained through a lot of hands.. compared to live poker.
Below are the most important factors to consider before choosing a poker site.
- trusted brand -… If the page you are interested in establishing a global brand, then you can be sure it’s a good choice for global brands do not become global brands by accident. with the massive expansion comes great responsibility -. This website and poker giants your expectations when you go somewhere a little smaller or a website up-and-coming, you have to look at the comments of the players – check some forums poker websites strategy to get an idea about getting.
graphics and software.
- ltsbgt -… If you intend to earn a little money online poker, you will spend some time this poker room. make sure you are happy with the way it looks, if you want a look at the poker table, lobby has just search Google pages for a screenshot.
- number of players. -… Most players on the site means more tables open and less. Waiting times also has the biggest tournaments with huge price increases first (but also a lot of players competing for them).
- level players. -… before a poker adage that explains very well – “If you can not find around the table and see what the fish (fish is a bad poker player), then it is likely that you have If you find a site that has can tons of fish in the future of sharks and eat all your money.. NomNom. ltsbgt tournaments.
- -…. This is a great do before depositing money tournament choice types treated by separately, as a rule, the largest site (number of players, labels, etc.) Most of the structures of tournaments available.
- – If you have no bonus can be paid, you will double your first deposit you why it was the first boost your bankroll and you do not even have to win a poker tournament for him.
- ltbrgt. systems. bonus!. – Fidelity… and loyalty programs are perfect for the serious poker player, is additional free cash and prizes – like Christmas… but more like a reward system.
- client -. If you have problems.. you know you’re in good hands, investigated 24 hours online support chat for customer service. ‘s customer service tends to agree with the factor ” brand trust “, but small sites can also be good.
- ltsbgt withdrawal options -… Almost all allow you to withdraw, without charge, but sometimes there is a minimum (for Usually $ 5 or Â£ 5).
now I hope you have found your poker site and are ready to find these tournaments!’s safer to play a “trick freeroll “fixed louvered flour / traditional leader award. Below are the basic characteristics of a freeroll trick.
chips to start are the only parts that either the site are given dealer / Poker ( no extension or repurchase).
- blinds increase at fixed intervals.
- Approximately 10% of the players, start making money, with first place in the 50 % of the pot.
The amount of chips, change the speed of the blind levels and price structure slightly from place to place, but try a tournament to get a “normal” structure (eg.
….. -. blind levels when 10 minutes of a website and 12 minutes the other is fine, but when blinds increase every minute, it’s just a trick tournament).
Exactly what that you do not ask what happens in a particular tournament We list the most common tournament (outside of regular poker structure) together.
- ltbgt Russian Roulette -… you basically have no input in the game, they are automatically and all, is a game of pure luck dealt a hand, and each.
- ltsbgt speed.. -… is rapidly increasing blinds means a more aggressive approach is needed, some people prefer, but not ideal to learn the solid poker strategy.
Bounty Hunter -.. Each player has a certain percentage of the pot “in the head” when you meet them is said.
ltligt Bounty. ltsligt. 50-50.. -…. registrants half earn money, it is essentially a double or stops, which is not very big, because you always pay the registration fee as well. whether you win, you want to win big.
rebuys / add-ons. – rebuys…. are essentially “extra life” if they can lose all their chips rebuy back into the tournament. Extensions are more tokens, the “top up” may consist of a stack of the player for a price.
now feeling well in body and mind, you will find a poker room and you know what kind of tournament you want to play. All that remains now is… learn to play poker in the next addition of “The Ultimate Guide to Poker” We will discuss how the best opportunity to make money. Till then, goodbye.